Thursday, March 29, 2007

Identity

Identity.... Finding my identity. Many experiences that enriched life, many people to treasure, many from whom i learned how i must not be and many like whom i want to be. Life is a constant process of defining and redefining ourselves through relations,education and spirituality.Courage to stand our conviction,dare to go against the flow, inner conflicts and outer wars, taught me much more abt life.Life taught me how strangers become friends and help out of the way,without any expectations and how dear ones turn away. It taught me to stand my grounds and still embrace the sky,that's what i want to do.Life is about to take a new turn and i await a new beginning,that is not too far.
Much more to write,much more to share.Every moment lived honestly ,a few filled with triumph, many with blues,still more with joy and laughter.Many people who hold us dear without any reason,be kind to us for no reason and people who deserted us though we loved them and few who deceived us. Yes,will be writing all about it.
Here,I find a space to speak of my mind about people,abt experiences -good and bad , abt my world that i am trying to corelate with people around me.how's their world different than mine,how there are several versions of truth at a time??? I really find it interesting how every one perceives same thing differently!!! Understanding life as it comes to me and sharing it with you.Hope you will be a part of my journey too.

3 comments:

Arnab Basu said...

resonance....

Deshdaaz said...

Its amazing to discover how most of us in our lives at some point of time get head to head with this identity crisis...yet, very few express it so vividly that almost every other human can relate to it...Gauri, you are one of them...With ur kind permission can I pick and place some of your written lines in to my profile.....it almost feels like u putting my heart on paper....great work.....dont ever give up......luv...jigs.

Anonymous said...

Great work.